19 July 2007

Find True Love

I have discovered the secret to a happy and fulfilled life. And I have Google to thank! I wish I had known years ago what I know now. The secret is Google Maps. It will show you where you can find any of mankind's greatest desires. It's true! Here's what I get in my search for items on my wish list (and a few on the "avoid" list):

- Men: Brenoux Station, France
- True Love: Akron, Ohio
- Prince Charming: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Power: Pagosa Springs, CO
- Fortune: Arkansas
- Happiness: Memphis, TN
- Wisdom: Montana
- Chivalry: Surrey, UK
- Life: Henderson County, TN
- Jealousy: US Virgin Islands
- Sadness: Knoxville, IA

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use Google Maps all the time, work great when people are searching for my home or my scented candles store.