06 September 2007

It's just not possible

Just a quick posting to explain that I do not believe in hummingbirds. That's right. You can't convince me that they're real. Birds simply don't look like that... or move like that, for that matter. It's not possible. I think they're really puppets, or a Hollywood conspiracy, or something. There has to be another explanation.

And yet I couldn't find the puppeteer when I took these hummingbird pictures yesterday. Maybe you can see the strings in the picture. They must be there, 'cuz there's no way hummingbirds can possibly exist.



1 comment:

The Au Family said...

Don't worry, you are right. See that one you were looking at....Rob created that. Its totally hollywood.

Speaking of birds....robbie has taken after you....we have a bird feeder now and its making us poor....those hungry birds finish all the seeds in the feeder in one day!