26 August 2007

The drought is over

The IT Crowd, Season 2 has started! The first episode aired on BBC on Friday night. I found it here. It was pretty funny (yaay for Richmond and Moss!), but based on my calculations, the next episode will be funnier. Why, you might ask?

Well, it all started with Season 1. Episode 1, pretty funny. Episode 2, extremely funny. Episode 4, really funny. The rest were funny, but not quite as funny. Following the pattern, that means the 8th episode will be very funny. Using some really tricky math that is way too complicated to explain to mere mortals, I have concluded that this means the 2nd episode of the 2nd season will be very funny.

And yes, I hyperlinked as many things in this blog as I possibly could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show but its on Channel 4 not BBC, you should check out my fansite http://www.itcrowdfans.uni.cc/

Kristine said...

Whoops!! I did know that it was on Channel 4, not BBC... Sorry!! :)