08 August 2007

Hen Lotto II

I'm one of about a dozen Americans who watches the Fox show On The Lot regularly. Tonight's episode... not so hot. America somehow voted Zach Lipovsky off, to my dismay. It really should've been Jason Epperson. Oh, well. At least Will Bigham is safe. He has consistently produced the funniest videos. His film this week--Yes Men--continued the hilarity trend. (note that it's not yet available at thelot.com. I'll edit my post and add a link when it's online)

And then there was Adam Stein's video. All three of the show's judges called it out as being the most creative of the night. Um, not so much. I'll post a link to that one as well, when they update the site. I found it very similar to two of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes:

- "Five Characters in Search of an Exit": (video) a bunch of dolls who don't know they're dolls in a bucket at a yard sale of sorts.
- "Stopover in a Quiet Town": (video) a couple is kidnapped by aliens and end up inside an alien child's dollhouse.

Was it just an innocent mistake? For his sake, I hope so!

Update -- Here are the video links:

- Will's movie
- Adam's movie

No comments: