25 May 2008

miss me?

Sorry for the long dry spell in my blogging. What have I been doing all this time? Good question. I most certainly have not been making progress on my personal goal of visiting three new countries a year. Alas.

Here are the last couple months, in pictures:

Easter Egg dyed with onion skins (the traditional way).


Kite festival in DC. I appreciated the dragon kites and pirate ship kites.


More from the kite festival.


Cherry blossoms.


This pretty much sums up life in the passenger seat with Emily driving.

Radiohead in Tampa, FL. Uh-MAY-zing! I think we stayed at the same hotel as the band, too. And I'm not to be blamed for Emily's newfound gambling addiction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your precious sister sounds so precocious.

Kristine said...

Precocious is an understatement. Too bad you wouldn't get along with her. The two of you have OPPOSITE personalities.