04 May 2007

Caving under the peer pressure

My brother-in-law, Rob, is currently working on the movie The Golden Compass (scheduled for release in December). Apparently everyone has their daemons. And mine is an osprey. I am now going to do exactly what my other blogging family members have done--except Melissa, but she'll cave soon--and let you check whether I correctly assessed my daemon, or whether you see me differently.




This one is nice, and does convince me that the movie is worth checking out (and not just to see Rob's name in lights). Even so, my favorite personality identifying site is still kingdomality.com. According to that, my medieval career would have been as the evil prime minister. Mwahahaha.

2 comments:

The Au Family said...

hahaha...you are a spider too! It must run in the family, since I have turned you, Robbie and Emily all into spiders!!

Kristine said...

Ewww, I hate spiders! Someone turn me back into an osprey!!