06 May 2007

Your looks rock!

This almost makes me want to sign up for a Facebook account! Or play the recorder. I can't decide.



These guys iz funny! Check out the Encyclopedia Rap. Or Pimp My Stroller.

Emily insists that I have to relate the full tale of the blog title. It all started many days ago. No, wait, it was Thursday. Emily's birthday. We went to Carrabba's for dinner. We had the same waiter that we had last time we ate there. Note, of course, that last time he gave us free ice cream for no apparent reason. No such luck this time around... he rushed us through our meal, and took my dinner away to box it up when I was pretty much still eating. It was fun. I suggested that perhaps the rush and lack of free sugar was because Emily was less attractive this time than the last visit. For some reason, she didn't like that possibility. To console her, I said, "your looks rock!" And now it's the title.

Rejoice, and show mirth, for behold, ye are now in on the inside joke.

1 comment:

Rob Au said...

I love that song! It is such an awesome social commentary on life with the internet! Where would we be without it! I love it!