29 May 2007

A Tribute to Innovation

Way back when (aka April 2006) a few family members and I visited my brother during his semester abroad in Spain--his extremely trying last semester of law school. One important discovery we made there was a fast food chain that sold "pizza cones." What a fantastic idea! I am always impressed with people who are able to take what is ordinarily not finger food and turn it into something transportable. Pizza you can eat with your hands. Who would have thought.

Anyway, I was not the only one whose creative juices began flowing. This caused my sister's innovative side to emerge. She still talks about starting a rival chain here in the US. She would stick with the Italian theme, and create the world's first Lasagna Cone! Genius. Pure genius.

Shoot, I gave her secret away. Sorry, Emily!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

traitor.

Kristine said...

Well, you DID reveal our family's super secret chicken enchilada casserole recipe...