27 July 2007

Sorry, I've gotta take this call

You're out on a date. You didn't really want to go out with this person... it's mostly a pity date. You can only take so much conversation from this person.

Your phone rings. Relief!! "Sorry, I've gotta take this call." You answer.

So, who saved you? Technology! Yaay, technology. All you have to do to be saved from conversation misery is arrange to have the Popularity Dialer call at a pre-specified time.

That's even more useful than the Rejection Hotline. Hmm, that reminds me... I may need to bring that number with me on this upcoming trip...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate technology...

Kristine said...

Aww, I hope that doesn't mean someone has used that technology against you!!

Anonymous said...

This is so great, last week I found ditchmail by youmail, this week it's popularity dialer. more safety from bad dates haha