04 March 2007

Change is in the air!

One thing that I plan to change very soon is the location of my blog. The MySpace blog site has been too unstable for me lately... it keeps eating my postings, or erroring out. I've finally decided "enough is enough." Sometime in March (when I have some free time) I'm going to make the effort to teleport my blog. My top candidates are Blogger and Wordpress. Any others I should consider?

And speaking of change, I'm finally getting my condo renovated. My new dishwasher has been decorating my living room for far too long, and the boxed new kitchen cabinets are taking up space in my dining area. The almost-former kitchen is getting gutted tomorrow.

No kitchen. Hmm. I need to eat, and, though I enjoy fast food periodically, I don't want to gain thirty pounds during the course of the upgrades. Instead, I am going to see how many "just add boiling water" meals I can make during the refrigerator/stove/microwave-free chaos. I bought one of those nice electric teapots that are so popular in my office.

Thus far, these seem to be my food options:

- Couscous
- Quinoa
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Cup-a-soup
- Soup Cups
- Cream of Wheat
- Hot Chocolate (that's a meal, right?)
- If I get really desperate, I can just add water to my cereal...

*Sniff* I'm going to miss my kitchen appliances...

No comments: