16 April 2007

Reasonably useless information

Every now and then various family members pass on relatively interesting pieces of information. Here are some fine examples:

From my brother:
Can't decide where to eat lunch? Spin the Wheel of Lunch. You can even run such queries as (your zip code) and "Thai," and it'll limit your options to Thai restaurants in the area. If you want details, read the explanation.

From my mother:
Go to google maps. Click on "get directions." Ask for directions from New York to Paris. Scroll down to Direction #23 or so.

From my sister (The Conqueror):
A new TV show! It's called Robin Hood, and it's on BBC America. It's about Robin Hood (did you not guess that already?). I discover many good shows on BBC America. Examples: Look Around You. My Hero. Shakespeare Retold. And I'm sure there are others.

5 comments:

The Au Family said...

At least you don't get any useless information from your other sister or your dad. Maybe next post will have to be called amazingly insightful information so you could the recommendations from dad and I.

Kristine said...

Always an optimist... :)

Anonymous said...

she has another sister? oooohhhhhh. Princess.

The Au Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Au Family said...

I'm crying inside. :(