06 January 2007

Your lips are taste of wine

You may already have seen this video, lovingly dubbed "Worst Music Video Ever." It dates back to the days when MTV had something to do with music. Do you remember that time? I don't. I think it's a myth.

At any rate, my sister sent me a link to this video a few months ago. Now I'm doing my civic duty and spreading the joy. If you haven't already seen it, you're in for a pleasant surprise. This is why Finnish music is popular the world over.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IV6rQxfk48

You are hereby required to admire the following:

- Amazing choreography.
- Catchy tune. Seriously addictive.
- Excellent English grammar.
- Main character's blond Prince Valiant look.
- Best line: "your lips are taste of wine."

Also, despite the popular belief that the guy offers to be the girl's "loving fender," I think it's really "lovin' vendor." Either way, yikes! :)

No comments: