26 February 2007

Without music, life would be an error

I tried to put this message up last night, but MySpace decided it didn't feel like posting it. Good thing today's a snow day (it doesn't look all that bad out but I'll take it anyway--I hate driving in snow, and anyway, it'll be easier to chisel my car out of the ice in the toasty warm afternoon sunlight), otherwise I don't know when I'd find time to try again! Note that this posting is cutting into valuable "catch up on TV missed while I was out of town" time.

Blog #26 Attempt #62:

I'm back in jetlag avoidal mode. Nothing soothes and calms quite like good, soft music. Here are some music recommendations--songs to serenade and relax you, with the end goal of deep and rejuvenating sleep:

- Classical music works well. This classic should bring back memories of your fun and fulfilling childhood. You know what I'm talking about--that childhood you wish you could return to now...

- Light foreign music might put you in a relaxed state. This video will also give you tips on hot new fashion and dance moves, among other things. I miss the 80s. Apparently they missed the end of the 80s. I wonder if the singer is available...?

- This music video will bring pleasant dreams of food. Ah, who am I trying to kid... this one is more than a little on the creepy side, but hey, it has that morbid fascination thing going for it.

- And, finally, this song will not only relax you, it will also reenergize you for this fresh new work week.

No comments: